**** DONE: 1/72 CH-46 Sea Knight Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks to three but not both, is only a small paint job and some more .....

Ahorea must wait another time to realize you have the decals put on the scale, yet this work in obtaining photos of the helicopter enough to make me enough information stencils of serial and others, then I have to print and others.

I leave it parked a few days but still has some work

after hundreds of tests and trials with different inks in the end I make the decals as fixer testor in Spain there is give Vallejo matt varnish and the place, Reuse decals other prints

IMG_4285.JPG

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

a few days after placing him apply two coats of klear to seal them and try to level them.

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

after many attempts to put me in that position has been impossible so I tweaked suspension landing gear and lay it straight so I'm taking no more references as was the deck of the USS Wasp but if something is unaware of boats is that when trying to find information you are locked in google as there shows the results you want and takes me more time to follow searched some photos from the flight deck of the Wasp.

while I'm slowly doing things, seal the decals and after that give some effect pinto smoke escapes with vallejo base and white for the area exposed to heat exhausts.

IMG_4356.JPG

thanks

It already runs the helicopter is finally finished and in the window at the expense of the little scene to give already the go doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back