**** DONE: 1/72 CH-46 Sea Knight Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thnaks fellas

then go with the changes:

the outputs of the pipes, are removed and placed round the trapezoidal bearing the model is placed side shields for optional equipment, are placed and the union entredas cardand walking the roof, it's finally put the plastic jump straight to eliminate having and wide enough to give the clear. separation was nearly 2mm of each other.

f15883f6.gif

9da56995.jpg

7d8f7a7e.jpg

as the decals arrive to continue the aircraft before starting another new project I decided to finish this.

It has cost me a lot time adjusting well all over the whole panel was more accomplished and I had to redo all done and ride see the front transparent is very short but good all solvable, later what you will see.

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

under the black is painted gray inside to seal the black is the color

IMG_1949.JPG

Here you can see the finished board and placed

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

Here you see the hole transparent, little one, little one.

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

I still have photos to upload, I hope to upload tomorrow

I close with kristal klear hole

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

when dry paint here I put pictures and painted

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

thanks fellas!!!!.

I put what little I have.

finish painting the pege tailgate into position, the rotors in their present position, they are not glued are only subject with a little blue-track,

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1986.JPG

seen here I will say that the gate is very close but not so the helicopter will not go straight but I'm working on part perform a Wasp Cover and place of sigueinte way:

IMG_1987.JPG

now I hope I get the sheet vinyl to cover

Even though you only have time to........shall we say 'nibble at the edges from time to time', its coming along nicely Sergio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back