Aug 6, 2013 #41 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. yeah me too!
Aug 6, 2013 #42 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK And me.
Aug 6, 2013 #43 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Aug 8, 2013 #44 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW I'll say.
Aug 9, 2013 Thread starter #45 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover thanks guys, I like it more than your comments as this being me, again thanks pics before the decals guess hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can make them, for the time pics and hand remaining after chipping and paint wear:
thanks guys, I like it more than your comments as this being me, again thanks pics before the decals guess hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can make them, for the time pics and hand remaining after chipping and paint wear:
Aug 9, 2013 #46 fubar57 General 37,502 27,280 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Great weathering, Sergio. Geo
Aug 9, 2013 #47 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Your weathering is top notch Sergio magnificent!
Aug 9, 2013 #48 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra It sure looks good.
Aug 9, 2013 #49 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far!
Aug 10, 2013 Thread starter #50 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover thanks, I thank you a lot your comments. now, new pics decals put in. today before the birthday party my wife will give him a hand with the filters to integrate the decals
thanks, I thank you a lot your comments. now, new pics decals put in. today before the birthday party my wife will give him a hand with the filters to integrate the decals
Aug 11, 2013 #52 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Looks great!
Aug 11, 2013 #53 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Looks good!
Aug 11, 2013 #54 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com The decals look great.
Aug 12, 2013 #55 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW agree!!!!
Aug 12, 2013 #56 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk like it
Aug 13, 2013 #57 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Holly Molly!
Aug 15, 2013 Thread starter #58 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover greatly appreciate your comments thanks in big problem is the kit does not bring to the tail svarticas'll have to do some inveto of mine, painting or print me some homemade look
greatly appreciate your comments thanks in big problem is the kit does not bring to the tail svarticas'll have to do some inveto of mine, painting or print me some homemade look
Aug 15, 2013 #59 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Beautiful work Sergio
Aug 15, 2013 #60 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina I have many swastika decals. Send me the size you need and your address in a PM and I will mail you some.
I have many swastika decals. Send me the size you need and your address in a PM and I will mail you some.