**** DONE: 1/72 Junkers Ju88C-6 - Winter War / Eastern War WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good on you Sam, forward and upwards mate, only way to go and your beast is looking good, though I'm viewing it through a wine glass.
b0227.gif

Thank you guys for the moral support because now I'm done!!! It hurts me to tell you one of the props is missing but I'm using one from a very old Lindberg Do-335 so it's not quite the same size, but I've searched my house and I have found no trace of the prop so it's either that or no prop ( It's probably another victim of the carpet monster.) Anyways Here's a teaser pic to keep you interested (Taken with My dad's Sony Cybershot) and once I make a finished thread up go the pictures!
DSC02038.JPG

So wait I create a finished thread and then this one dissapears or do I turn this into one? I'm getting confused...

You have to create a new thread with the correct title and required pictures.. Just check how others did that here for instance. Then the new one will be made "stick". But this thread will be unstuck. However it can be still accessible here like all normal threads.

Thanks Wurger! Do the admins/mods add the ****DONE to the thread or do I have to do that myself, And if so how do I change the title?

Last edited:
Usually The "**** DONE:" is added by me. It is because you can't be allowed to do that. But it is no problem. Just start the new thread with the "**** FINISHED:"

Thanks and Sorry for asking so many questions! I'm quite a "questioner" sometimes. Now I just need to resize my pictures and I'll be ready to create the finished thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back