**** DONE: 1/72 Petlyakov Pe-2 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks fellas

I'm slowly making the plane take shape

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

air intakes of the engines have hollowed out to make it better

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

Wings are only placed to see the setting that has to be done so that the fit is good

IMG_3261.JPG

for now it is what I have done

Already got the fuselage together and wings on... that was fast! Looking nice! Those are might big openings alongside each engine nacelle... any plans on blocking those off somehow?

Already got the fuselage together and wings on... that was fast! Looking nice! Those are might big openings alongside each engine nacelle... any plans on blocking those off somehow?

thanks for the review, if the plan is or was cut inside the engine gondolas and see that some decrease that plays before until it snaps, after looking at different scaled drawings can know that the gondola you can spare about 3 mm long which gives you plenty of maneuver, something that fits well Reduci part of the gondola that bva on the wing to make it to the right size.

I put some pictures for you to see as I remain before puttying it

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

Last edited:
Next step putty and sanding I started with putty

IMG_3402.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

see you soon all

Last edited:
the plane has already left to go to paint sheet, tube that enpeñarme hard and get what he did not use time, tamiya putty and green squadron, mix them both and apply with a brush,

IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

now the coming week I have rest, work and until Friday I'll have time to put me and go running out I have to end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back