**** DONE: 1/72 focke-wolf Fw189 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't know how you manage it in that scale Sergio, but is sure looks good.

as simple my friend just have to arm yourself with patience and more patience, loupes ass bottle of champagne and custom, for nothing more than that against bigger is the hardest level is them, seriously, each scale requires more details and more complicated to leave decent

Just catching up on this and I about lost it. I could NEVER do that paint in this scale. Very nice work. the seems and filling work just great.

not think it is as complicated as my friend always says Mauro "lla practice is everything" and is nothing more to achieve my goal is to master well or rather well to do a master He 219 and me110g4 both fighters noctunos , as they deserve, practice always like, well diluted paint, low pressure and needle the finest that I have 0.17mm, a very short distance, slowly, without haste, to paint i was more than 1 week, as the paint is not brand until often affects in the same way, is a technique used to rays or clouds in airbrush.

many thanks

Now paint the yellow marking Front

IMG_3414.JPG

first layer

IMG_3422.JPG

final layer

IMG_3423.JPG

and finally the decals, come with original v7 + 1H because the conve h in e

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3426.JPG

this afternoon Acabare placing the decals and I'll give proteccon layer to discuss general wear to integrate the decals and paneling

Excellent work! The clear coat really helps to unify the camo pattern... the white markings look even better now!

thanks fellas.

I put these pictures before putting the plane in finishes that Vallais watching and podrais say clumsy I am, I am able to do these espaghettis on this scale and I can not leave the Capony clean, always me dirty paint or unable to take the mark of the unions hope someday improve

IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back