**** DONE: 1/72 Petlyakov Pe-2 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks gnomey

Wear this afternoon trying to put the pictures of the plane and put the gloss varnish to place the decals but problems with the forum I could not

IMG_3909.JPG

the nearly finished wheels

IMG_3911.JPG

propellers also finished

IMG_3910.JPG

today as celebrated in my village a concentration ultralight has been a fatal accident passenger died and the pilot is in critical condition in 18 editions was the first fatal victim, hence these advances have been voided all acts of village festivals.

my deepest condolences to the families

Last edited:
Just doing a bit of catch-up after a short break Sergio, the model sure looks good and that brush technique looks interesting with good results.

Sorry to hear of the Ultralight accident Sergio, condolences to the family and hope the pilot pulls through. Did you know them?

work yesterday

place the decals gave the covering for treatment with washers ak interactive, to highlight the fluid and exhaust leaks

IMG_3960.JPG

IMG_3961.JPG

IMG_3962.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3964.JPG

the plane already seen just to sentential, this is already in the final stages

thank you both,

it is very simple to make, color base 113 of humbrol, over wood 110 of humbrol a light wash with dark earth well Akah, vallejo or here xtracrylix to finish them a bit of dark metal soot ak-interactive in here soil normally use dark iron of Gunze.

the plane already found out I hope you like ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back