**** DONE: 1/72 Petlyakov Pe-2 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Kit: bylek Pe-2 nº919
Scale: 1/72
accesories: cockpit scracth details

my second model for this GB

1_3.jpg

kit

IMG_3195.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great. However the Pe-2 in the profile seems to be of very late camo scheme, mostly used after the war. The inscription in there says that it was bomber used in 1945 in Poland.

if it gets on top is correct what is not right is the coloration or camouflage a while i was looking for decals for this plane utiilizar not the kit for another plane to not find the scan for me imprimirmelas or unloading of instructional begemot decals # 72-009 and the n ª 22 of this pe2 having this same plane the pilot was liuetenant ND panasov based in Poland in 1945, shortly after he was assigned to the PTO to resume the war with Japan.
But the big difference is that I had a tri-color camouflage Amt4/A24 - AMT12/A32m - AMT1/A21 and Amt7/A28, and only this profile of a color as a model sifuera first manufacture, according begemot in June 1941 left the aircraft paint one color and two-tone coloring was taken and in July 1943 were painted in three colors, this plane is said that manufacturing in 1944
reference rate for the different colors of the airplane during the war is helpful, it also marks vene with each version of the plane

Last edited:
Wow, that looks tiny! Based on the size of the 1/48 scale cockpit parts that I'm used to, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to work in 1/72.

Wow, that looks tiny! Based on the size of the 1/48 scale cockpit parts that I'm used to, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to work in 1/72.

the fact that once you get used is funny is harder lhacer a very detailed but will clear it is easier than it seems.

thanks all sirs

next step

measures the pilot's seat of the pilot to not confuse the size is taken as it can that something is out of scale and then the seat does not look good so we took the seat in the kit and make a seat with such measures

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_3215.JPG

the seat is next is the tail gunner seat (after the pilot)

Another unusual selection from you me old mate, nice to see.

you know they wont work with every gb tenacity and very hard, but then of course that does not look hands with me to finish it better, would need to have more time to maintain a record for the moment but that is unthinkable.

thanks fellas.

continuing work to paint with A-14 steel of AKAN paint the interior, paint it self inicitiva since the kit does not put any single color puts the heavy machine gun tail is the old M6 Molak, so I gave the base color, I have to clarify much AKAN colors are too dark for this very fieldignos scale to the original color but too dark to work to scale.

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back