**** DONE: 1/72 focke-wolf Fw189 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Kit: Focke-wolf Fw189 condor
Scale: 1/72

the Fw189 I'll do is the V7 +1 E did not find the W.Nr but if I had a photo that says it is the period when the British began incursones to stop the production of nickel in Petsamo to German armored industry. belonged to the plane Ausfkzlärungseinheit1 . / (H) 32 based on Petsamo, allegedly destroyed in raids of British but I have not been able to confirm the fact.

fw189-WRG-0017653.jpg

the kit

fw%u00252B189%u00252Ba1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very brave choice. That camouflage will be a challenge in 1/72 scale.

It might be W.Nr 2261, destroyed by bombing on 2nd July 1942.

Cheers

Steve

is possible in 1942 when he began raids Raf on German targets fell victims of these raids several fw189 so I could read but no clear expecifican serial of each plane and I already happened several times that the plane was another serial so if you do not have to certify it as a possible not claim anything.

thank you steve.

Last edited:
That's such a unique looking aircraft and I agree that the camo pattern will be challenging. Looking forward to seeing it!

Ive done ONE squiggle cammo and it was a giant PIA and that was 1/48 and I kept the squiggles fairly open

Attachments

• DCP_1528.JPG
    DCP_1528.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 191
This camouflage something on this scale have done before:

IMG_2446_zpsad5eb5f2.jpg

forum I have this mistel.

finish the cockpit, the penalty can not see photos of the interior painting

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

when I have two minutes you will do new photos to see if changing the background better, the white balance is a scourge for me

Using a white background to photograph your models tends to darken your subject so a more neutral grey or similar shade would be better.

That's andy, I will have booth photographed made ​​by me is where normally photograph almost everything to present better, but the fabric tapeworm washing to remove the amount of dust that enters the house, living in a village where grain is grown occurs much dust in suspension, now that is back mounted photos.

new photos taken on blue background is the best for photos, but mine is somewhat obscure but it works.
painted inside and given the weathering and ready for the matte varnish and be finished assembling

IMG_3185.JPG

IMG_3187.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

IMG_3190.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back