**** DONE: 1/72 Petlyakov Pe-2 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LOOOOOKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thanks hope to finish it this week, I've been practicing a technique that you have not used to make the camouflage

What are those grates on the bottom of the wing on either side of the engine? Racks? Dive brakes? Looking forward to seeing your new painting technique!

are the outputs of the radiators of the motors.

whether this technique will give you another paint flaking white paint you seen a picture given in the book of croowood on this aircraft

first photos of the stage paint, AKAN paintings since I do not know yet and will not get me to stay as I like, so start looking equivalence with vallejo to Gunze, I find almost nothing so I target myself with the paintings I have to make my mixes.

as a base or primer oy him a generous hand Gunze H303 is similar to the color of primer color and according to the plane wearing lei makes superior color hue varie according to the layers given,this with H58 for green

IMG_3429.JPG

on these two colors and start painting the camouflage finish dark gray i was torn between the H68 and H331, for what di the ue first H331, Even humidities were seen painting

IMG_3430.JPG

after drying, the colors did not convince me so I started to get the color one by one to the green and h58 H303 mix equal parts gray H331 and equally black and light brown mix for h70 and h79 the I give three very very light almost more solvent paint in two layers and just so

IMG_3431.JPG

now to the bottom and finish painting the top that is not yet finished.

thanks to three ....

more photos to make it on the retina as it used to shove the next part and bottom finished,

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3454.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3456.JPG

to the bottom so I did, as a base gave the Gunze C118, it's the Gunze RLM78 gray color but similar tone

IMG_3452.JPG

many fights after testing the correct solution for painting Akah think I have found the most suitable solution, so the AMT-7 Akah give some depth to the plane.
even so it was not as I would have liked so remarked panels, with a few drops of black to AMT-7 review the lines of the panels and this again to AMT-7 not there a risk that the paneling is lost is positive is so much the height of the layers of paint to give it miss

IMG_3457.JPG

thanks fellas.

I keep improving so I can do as good and beautiful models like yours

we go with the next aspect of the plane, and the only picture I found of the model in one of my books, the plane is based on the late winter of 1944 just before being changed to more modern pe2 Series 305 that coming out in the image model ls placed on presentation.
I present the brushes you use to make the completion of the painting.

IMG_3907.JPG

white paint diluted with 95% small valley in a mixture of ethyl alcohol 96 and distilled water, 50% spraying in two coats. beyond where the color is very strong it is to give back to painting.

allowed to dry for only 5 minutes to soften the white paint bottom paint, with orange watercolor brush is the brush that superfice with Synthetic hair is giving panel by panel for the effect of small scratches and minor chipping wet. with stiff bristled brush moistened plant occurs also wear more exaggerated, it is a technique that requires going slowly but finishing it was pretty good.

I hope you give me back feedback to improve the final appearance

IMG_3899.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_3902.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

as you can see I mask just drifts almost as drifts were not painted on its outer face

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3906.JPG

I hope your opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back