**** DONE: 1/72 focke-wolf Fw189 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you all.
andy if they are small but hey we work on this scale we are used to these things, and lenses increases magnifiers all sorted

something more assembly

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

IMG_3194.JPG

dry assembly now see I have some work in these lace

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

Can only say 'what a brilliant choice my friend'. When I get round to it, I'll be adding my 1/48 scale to this GB. So soldier on and I will gladly watch what you do.

thank you all.
vic friend I hope to see you soon here but without pressure to end the projects that have yet to finish.

Continuing with the plane and the work that brings
caulking and sanding still lacks a bit of "Pantones" booms are still unglued joints must work

IMG_3206.JPG

IMG_3207.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

thanks guys.
I'm following the work you need the plane is somewhat rustic lace but the process is something mechanical to go adjusting it to be doing something that will not damage the eye.

IMG_3217.JPG

IMG_3218.JPG

I hope now this finish the process of caulking and after sanding just stood tweak lines panels and polish some brands of sandpaper, in an experiment for other work, I have made sanded panels, randomly simulation of small dings, dents veneer, as this looking to make a plane later which would need to mimic this effect to see how it looks

Attachments

• IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3208.JPG
    IMG_3208.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back