**** DONE: F4U-1D Corsair USNASLVK - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gezz mate, thanks for the vote of confidence but I got to say it's yourself that has been raising the eyebrows and setting new levels of late!

Aw shucks.......
It's everyone in here and the encouragement given that drives.....

but thanks..... I'm goin batty not being able to finish this baby......
so I done some work on MM to satisfy the urge.....

Of all my bum luck..................
I did the finished artwork for the decals, sent them off to be printed, and the printing machine is in need of work.....
I may not be able to get them even by the end of May........
I may have to find another way to get this done by other means. Not looking too bloody favorable.....
I can only hope to pull this off.

Have done nothing to it since last post. The antennae is all that's left.

Stand by;
Decals in hand........ will work to finish tomorrow and have it posted by the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaaahooooo.

First pics! Just have to do the finish attachments. The fiddely bits that get knocked off when applying deckles!

Attachments

• IMGP3339.JPG
    IMGP3339.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 141
Oooooooooo, till Sunday?????????????
Gadzooks, Xtra time.

I got all the little decals on last night. Been visiting Drs and blood tests this a.m. So have had little time today to work on LVK (LVK is the identifier for the Livermore air port).

P.S. I now have a '56 Ford pick-up in Navy gray for a little dio for it, a work truck!

Glad to see you got the decals looks great Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back