**** DONE: GB-41 1:48 Mitsibishi G4M1 Model 11 - PTO from 1937 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Username: Jeff Hunt
Name: Jeff
Category: Intermediate
Scale 1:48
Kit. Tamiya Mitsubishi G4M1 Model 11
OOB build

This out of the box build will represent the aircraft that Admiral Yamamoto was shot down in.

Cheers,

Jeff

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

This kit is comprised of many parts that I will not be using during this build. The open weapons bay and armament parts will be added to the spare bits box as will all the ground crew figures. I am still undecided about cockpit crew and the Admiral himself. It may come down to how empty the pit looks.

A real nice feature of this kit is then clear parts come pre painted in the appropraite shade of green. There is another complete set of clear parts included should one choose to finish this aircraft in a totally different scheme.

I hope to be able to actually finish this one. I apologize for a few false starts over the past year.

Cheers,

Jeff

Alright, another Japanese build! Looking forward to what you do with this one.

Went down to the workbench to draw up a list of what I need from the hobby shop. Need to pop out this afternoon and pick up a some paint but that is it. Started spraying all the interior stuff and will have photos later.
This model is quite large in size but there are not a plethora of parts to it when one leaves out the previously mentioned bits. With any luck I can get a good start before heading to Peru next week.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back