**** DONE: GB-47 1:72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc - WW2 D-Day and After - Western Front

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glenn,
Certainly turned out as a great build. I'll be referring to this since I need to fill in between GB-50 and GB-51. I have the same kit and your 'discoveries' will certainly make my build easier. I will be doing the stock kit markings for the No. 87 Sq RAF 1942. I kind of like the diversion in colors in that this scheme calls for a flat black belly. It will complement my two-tone belly Spitfire Mk.Ia.

Just curious? The interior, you chose a sliver/green combo, instead of the instructions (usually not always close) solid green?

I love the work you guys put into the cockpit details. Really nice. Then it's hidden. Good thing they're photographed!
You know I used to wonder about this myself, scraping the flash and part lines from the tiniest cockpit pieces, only to, most of the time, cover them up. Then I realized that what it really comes down to is "I" know its there, and in the end, that's all that really matters. Then again it depends on how AR a person is? Scale 0-100 I'm about a 95.

Just curious? The interior, you chose a sliver/green combo, instead of the instructions (usually not always close) solid green?
I found a color cockpit picture somewhere on the internet and painted to match. Pretty much a waste of time though as almost none of it can be seen now

Users who are viewing this thread