**** DONE: GB-47 1:72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc - WW2 D-Day and After - Western Front (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finished!

Put on the antenna wire and insulators & prop, and added some restrained paint chipping and it was done. I'll take the oficial pictures and put up the finished thread in the next couple of days.

P1013130.JPG
P1013131.JPG
P1013132.JPG
P1013133.JPG
P1013134.JPG
P1013135.JPG
P1013136.JPG
P1013137.JPG
P1013138.JPG

Glenn,
Certainly turned out as a great build. I'll be referring to this since I need to fill in between GB-50 and GB-51. I have the same kit and your 'discoveries' will certainly make my build easier. I will be doing the stock kit markings for the No. 87 Sq RAF 1942. I kind of like the diversion in colors in that this scheme calls for a flat black belly. It will complement my two-tone belly Spitfire Mk.Ia.

Just curious? The interior, you chose a sliver/green combo, instead of the instructions (usually not always close) solid green?

I love the work you guys put into the cockpit details. Really nice. Then it's hidden. Good thing they're photographed!

I love the work you guys put into the cockpit details. Really nice. Then it's hidden. Good thing they're photographed!
You know I used to wonder about this myself, scraping the flash and part lines from the tiniest cockpit pieces, only to, most of the time, cover them up. Then I realized that what it really comes down to is "I" know its there, and in the end, that's all that really matters. Then again it depends on how AR a person is? Scale 0-100 I'm about a 95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back