**** DONE: GB-51 1/48 IAI Nesher - No Propellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Gents.

Prepped the Flaps and underwing supports and rails and fitted them in place....

25_Flaps_6290.jpg
26_Wing Flaps_8928.jpg
27_Wing Flaps_8930.jpg

Thanks for looking in Guys, been chipping away doing bits'n'pieces...
have added the rocket rails to the outer pylons, added the small Antennas to the upper fuselage and lower fuselage points.
Added the Front section of the undercarriage bay cover and fitted some plastic card to the rear of the front bay as the bay itself did not line up fully and was slightly recessed toward the back and needed to be flush.....
Also did the wheel prep but as you can see each half of the wheel did not fit the hub too well so one wheel side had to have half a mill scraped out on the inside
so the halves would come together.....

28_Rocket Rails_8951.jpg
29_Upper Antenna Post_8945.jpg
30_Antennas lower fuselage_8947.jpg
31_Undercarriage cover _8949.jpg
32_Main Wheel prep_8940.jpg
33_wheel work_8943.jpg
34_Jet Nozzle Assy_8952.jpg
35_Jet Nozzle fitted_8955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff master Wayne. Odd that manufacturers don't pick up simple fit issues like those wheels. Either they don't check or don't care.
I have to say I was rather surprised at this, while it shouldn't actually happen in this day and age, it was a relatively simple fix.

While I have not been on the PC much the past few days i have been chipping away....wheels done, front undercarriage assembled and main undercarriage legs fitted.....
Thanks for looking in guys.

36_Wheels done_8976.jpg
37_Front Undercarriage Assy_8972.jpg
38_Wheel assy_8962.jpg
39_Main Undercarriage fitted_8970.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back