looks great
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good eye!Actually it existed but not as overdone as the Airfix made this.
View attachment 660754
View attachment 660753
the source: the net.
It covered the section joining ...
View attachment 660755
the source: the net.
I thought about that but I have the floor pretty heavily glued in and it would be pretty destructive to try at this point. I'm going to see if I can sand off the bottom edges of the canopy to see if I can lower the rear enough to take more of the curve out of the arc. If all alse fails I can always make a plug and form my own canopy. I did it with a BV-144 and it's more or less the same canopy as far as I can see shape wise.That canopy step sucks. Any chance of cracking the fuselage seam and adding a filler piece?
Yes it feels that way sometimes !!Coming along nicely Graham, some days it seems that starting with a block of plastic and whittling out a plane would be easer. You're killing it my friend.