**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Blenheim MK1 - WW2 Foreign Service

Must agree with what they said Graham! Very good work!
 
Thanks all, Now how to paint it all up !
 
Well It's full blown panic mode now ! Well I've had time to finish up the cockpit so now it's a matter of picking out the details. Next actually assembling the model. The fuselage has nice recesses panel lines and the wings have raised panel lines so some scratching and scrubbing, Engines are painted up ready to rev. Should be smooth sailing from here. I don't have the exact colours for the exterior so I may have to wing that, should hear back from my hobby store in a day or two.

Blenheim MK1 (31)r.jpg


And here we go with the picture being posted 90 degrees out of whack to which I have no Idea ? You talking to a guy who just grew used to a blinking 12 on his VCR !


Blenheim MK1 (34)r.jpg


Blenheim MK1 (35)r.jpg
 
Love it. :D
 
Well It's full blown panic mode now ! Well I've had time to finish up the cockpit so now it's a matter of picking out the details. Next actually assembling the model. The fuselage has nice recesses panel lines and the wings have raised panel lines so some scratching and scrubbing, Engines are painted up ready to rev. Should be smooth sailing from here. I don't have the exact colours for the exterior so I may have to wing that, should hear back from my hobby store in a day or two.

View attachment 722267

And here we go with the picture being posted 90 degrees out of whack to which I have no Idea ? You talking to a guy who just grew used to a blinking 12 on his VCR !


View attachment 722268

View attachment 722269
That level of detail almost begs for a fuselage cutout!
 
Oh I was planning to go nuts on it and detail the wheel bays, engines and flaps but running out of time !!
 
Nicely
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back