**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 F6F-3N - Night Fighters all Eras

:lol:

If it was an acrylic adhesive of , let's say, Super Glue type it can be unstuck with a debonder liquid. There is a lot of brands offered all around the world. In the OZ can be upside down but there is too , I'm sure.
 
What glue did you use for sticking?
The stuff that reaaaaaaly sticks.
Do I see another little challenge to keep Bill occupied being set here. :D
No............... you don't.
Wings are painted......... done........ as a component, bottoms white, tops blue!!!!!
GB58-70.JPGGB58-71.JPG
Will do the upper fuselage Before attaching wings and sticky outy things.
Along with gun barrels................. bloody sh*t things.
 
I have (carefully!) Seperated glued parts from kits with a standard craft knife in the past too. Hasn't always worked, but quite often has!
This I attached with the blue Revel glue,
ll around the perimeter!!!!! It's Stuck in place!!!!!!!!
 
:thumbright:
 
Note to self
"Tri-color, what were you thinking"??????????????????????
Uppers/lowers wing and horiz stabs painted. Rudder painted. Just top coclor fuselage, canopy parts & coweling.
GB58-72.jpg
 
Good stuff Bill. With Vic about trying any fixes.
 
I'm confused Mr. Bill, what is your paint scheme? But it as normal looks DA BIZZ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back