****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Landing light is taking a while. Try to get the right size...

Here she is as of now.

Attachments

• 102_5895.JPG
    102_5895.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 102_5896.JPG
    102_5896.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 102_5897.JPG
    102_5897.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 108
Looking good Harrison!

If you're up for some feedback, check out the relative position of the wing crosses. Could be the camera angle but it looks like one is further outboard than the other. They should, of course, be symmetrically placed.

If you're not up for feedback, just tell me to pi$$ off!

Looking good Harrison!

If you're up for some feedback, check out the relative position of the wing crosses. Could be the camera angle but it looks like one is further outboard than the other. They should, of course, be symmetrically placed.

Thanks Andy and Dan

Andy, always up for feedback :D

Thanks!

Looking good Harrison!

Definite improvement Harrison. Paint job is much better. Looking good. :)

I agree with Andy that the wing crosses look a bit off - the starboard cross appears to be a bit forward of the port cross as well as being slightly off in the outboard dirrection.

You are getting the hang of it H looking much better on the paint.There is a guy over at LSP(Erwin) out of Belgium?who does all hand paint and his work looks just as good as airbrush if not better in some instances.He states what I mentioned earlier thin paint and 2-3 coats with complete dring in between coats(the hard part) again it looks good.Cheers Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back