Done Me262A-1a ‘White 2’ ErprobungsKommando 262 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lovely work Wayne.:thumbleft:

BTW the view through the wheel bays is similar to the one for the Fw190D-9.Most people don't remember about it but looking through these of D-9 many details of the interior was seen.

Beauty - looks very realistic Wayne. I take it you'd reccomend this kit?
Often thought of a part, almost fully, finished '262, discovered by U.S.troops, in a forest 'factory', as a small diorama. If the kit's as good as it looks, then it might be on the cards.

Beauty - looks very realistic Wayne. I take it you'd reccomend this kit?
Often thought of a part, almost fully, finished '262, discovered by U.S.troops, in a forest 'factory', as a small diorama. If the kit's as good as it looks, then it might be on the cards.

Oh, I'd recommend it alright, it's a great kit, only had one minor fit issue so far and that wasn't a problem.....:D

You won't be disappointed Terry!:D

engine nacelles together...

Attachments

• Engine Nacelles_3775.JPG
    Engine Nacelles_3775.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Engine Nacelles_3776.JPG
    Engine Nacelles_3776.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 79
Hmm, internal detail - does that mean there's at least one engine with the kit Wayne? Sorry for all the questions, but the idea is growing!!

If you want some of the internal 'extras' including engine you will need to get the Clear Edition.The standard kits don't have any extras.

Go back to post No.1 for the box art of the Clear Edition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back