Done Me262A-1a ‘White 2’ ErprobungsKommando 262 Gruppe Build

continuing to squeeze in time to build but might be pushing sh!t up hill to finish on time...:rolleyes:

anyways put the wheels together did some light sanding and didn't like the look....so I did a "mini Wurger" and whipped out the mini razor saw and re-did the entire diamond pattern on both wheels....now who's crazy!??:rolleyes: :D
 

Attachments

  • Wheels assembled_4017.JPG
    Wheels assembled_4017.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Wheel pattern added_4026.JPG
    Wheel pattern added_4026.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 123
He he he..... I like it. An excellent work Wayne. :D :D :D
 
Thanks Guys....Oh and you too Jan!:rolleyes:

Yellow band sprayed on today as soon as I got home from work...
 

Attachments

  • Fuselage band_4046.JPG
    Fuselage band_4046.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Fuselage Band_4048.JPG
    Fuselage Band_4048.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Fuselage Band_4047.JPG
    Fuselage Band_4047.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Back