**** DONE: Revell P-61A 1/48 scale, Nocturnal Nemesis, Night Fighter GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good. Did you get any weights up front? IIRC this ones pretty tail heavy and the model comes with a little strut to keep it nose down.

Oh yes. Plenty of weight. I started with the nose by filling it up with crushed lead fishing weights. Those kind that look like little snap on balls. Then I used lead aquarium plant weights. These weights come in strips and are used to hold plants down on the bottom of the fish tank. I put these weights just behind the gunners chair and down just above the gun bay. As long as the weight is in front of the main landing gear, the nose will stay down. In my last plane, I used pennys behind the gunners chair. It was one way I could see to increase the value of my plane.

Things have been a little slow lately. I have an interview today for equipment production supervisor for an international medical device manufacturer. Wish me luck. I'll get back to work this weekend.

Lots of luck Bill, fingers crossed for you, it will be an interesting job. I was a production scheduler for Avon Cosmetics many years back a demanding and rewarding job.

Thanks guys, the first interview went very well. I sat before an assorted panel of managers, engineers, and directors in what would best be described as a stump the chump session. Rapid fire questions designed to see how I would react in different scenarios. This chump remains unstumpable... Now I await the interview with a senior director.

Users who are viewing this thread