Feb 27, 2011 #441 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very impressive Bill
Feb 27, 2011 Thread starter #442 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas A few more photos... Attachments P61A 118.jpg 74.7 KB · Views: 296 P61A 121.jpg 107.6 KB · Views: 291 P61A 123.jpg 96.5 KB · Views: 299 P61A 124.jpg 110.9 KB · Views: 305 P61A 125.jpg 89.3 KB · Views: 294
Feb 27, 2011 Thread starter #443 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I don't understand why my finished thread is blocked from me writing any thanks? I've never seen anyone elses locked up before. I don't understand.
I don't understand why my finished thread is blocked from me writing any thanks? I've never seen anyone elses locked up before. I don't understand.
Feb 27, 2011 #444 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very nicely done Bill. I think the 'block' is a temporary glitch - seen it on a couple of other threads too.
Very nicely done Bill. I think the 'block' is a temporary glitch - seen it on a couple of other threads too.
Feb 27, 2011 #445 treyzx10r Senior Airman 351 1 Joined Dec 27, 2010 Location orlando Bill she came out awesome ! All the attention to detail really paid, off what a stunner !!!!
Feb 28, 2011 #446 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Beautiful work Bill. The weathering really makes it.
Feb 28, 2011 Thread starter #447 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I forgot to show the underside. Thanks guys. Really appreciated. Attachments P61A 120 003.JPG 81.7 KB · Views: 292 P61A 120 001.jpg 69 KB · Views: 301 Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
Feb 28, 2011 #448 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,857 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Nov 12, 2013 #449 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Good job. I started a P61 build last week. thanks for the tips. DBII