DONE: SB2C-4E Helldiver, VB-84, USS Bunker Hill, White 207, April 1945 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! Between work, driver's ed, and the concert on last Friday, I haven't been able to work on it. I have a couple days off starting today though, so I'll work on it then. I'm just going to do the bombs on my Avenger first! :lol:

Guess I should post an update on this! (And thanks Andy, didn't see your post)

I haven't had tons of time to work on it, but I've been just doing little bits here and there, as I had to do something, then let it dry for a while. Then on Monday I suddenly noticed I only had two things to put on it and it's now completed! Sorry for the lack of pics for the last part, but I surprised myself when I finished it. I'm waiting for a nice clear evening to be able to take the pictures, hopefully today, but as I type it's starting to cloud over.

What's this 'clear evening' thing? It's been dull, cloudy and raining virtually all year here. But the sun does come out at night it seems! Well, at least the sky seems to be clear in the middle of the night - just wish it was the other way around!!

Sorry guys, but the pictures may have to wait! I just caught wind that the CWH Lancaster is flying in and I need to leave in an hour. I took the pictures though, it's just making the thread and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back