Feb 27, 2011 #81 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Fantastic work!
Feb 27, 2011 #82 Crimea_River Marshal 47,755 16,278 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Good work Andy.
Feb 27, 2011 #83 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very neat work Andy, well done mate.
Mar 1, 2011 Thread starter #84 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Thanks for the comments guys! I actually finished the model yesterday, but have had no luck in uploading my completed pictures. This new format is starting to give me the shits!
Thanks for the comments guys! I actually finished the model yesterday, but have had no luck in uploading my completed pictures. This new format is starting to give me the shits!
Mar 1, 2011 #85 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I know what you mean. It took me an entire afternoon to figure it out. Good luck.