Duxford 2009 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Daniel, Igor and Hugh.
Daniel, if you get to the UK and don't go to Duxford, you are a %$£$%* !!

If I do get to the UK one day and go to Duxford, can I expect a personal guide, Terry? (Meaning you or Karl, or both.) You know any visit to UK wouldn't be complete without seeing good friends whom I've never met. :D

Last edited:
Too true! Just let us both know when you're coming, and we'll get a group together and show you around Duxford and anywhere else we can get to. OH! If Jan is with us, that'll mean the pub.....

I say, very generous of you chaps. Knew I can count on you... Well, I'm not coming just yet but would like to one day in not too distant future. But before that I think there is pretty good chance to meet with you guys next year in Czech Republic, if you'll attend commemoration again. As I said to Roman I'll try to arrange to be in Bratislava at the end of August next year, so there shouldn't be a problem to drop by to Brno for day or two...

Last edited:
That'll be great Igor! I'll definitely be back there next year, and Slavicin, where we'll all be staying, is only about 60 to 90 minutes drive from Brno, depending on traffic. I'm hoping to take my car next year, and do a bit of a 'tour' on the way back, so we should be able to meet up.

few more

Attachments

• Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 085.jpg
    Picture 085.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 089.jpg