Duxford 2009

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great photos Karl! Really good stuff. I especially like the MiG-21 (no surprise there :lol:). This one carries Hungarian markings from communist times if I'm not mistaken. Is that F-4 displayed near to the MiG? That would truly emphasized size difference between this two aircraft.

Excellent photos of WW2 birds too. The place is rather crowded with planes as I imagine, making the photographing of the entire aircraft difficult...

the phantom and the mig are next to each other Igor.

and yes some times the pictures were hard to get but i had the good fortune to have Terry with me because he knows loads about Duxford and its exhibits and is a bit of a whizz with camera's as well :lol:

if you mean pics Harrison then here you go mate :D

Attachments

• Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 92
Thats a great set of shots of that collection you have there mate, thanks for the thread. I've 'bimbled' around that section quite a few times and they do pack them in a bit, dont they.

Not a bad idea VB. It would be good if a central location could be agreed upon, and a number of members could get together for a sort of unofficial annual 'knees up'. The UK is good for museums, and sort of 'central', but the cost of hotels etc might be prohibitive. Central Europe or the 'States would be other alternatives, if it ever came to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back