Eduard BF-110G-4 Weekend Edition 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The skull is awesome

This one would of been cool if it covered the entire nose, but still interesting

Ok Rogi - I'll raise you a '410!

Both from Zerstörer-Ergänzungsgruppe.

Photo courtesy of the LEMB.

Now.... back to Jelmer's build please!

Attachments

• me410erg.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 203
I don't mind if an interesting pic or two comes by every once in a while Besides....I have that one Revell/Monogram kit 410 kit sitting in the stash waiting to be build and this looks like a very fine example indeed

Quite a well known photo of H-J Jabs - but I like it. Plenty of character there.

Attachments

• 1-Bf-110E1-6_ZG76-(M8+IP)-Hans-Joachim-Jabs-Germany-1940-01.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 207
Man...you are making it very hard now for me do decide upon which 110 I want to build next. Seen so many cool example sofar.

not necessarily directly related to this Bf-110G-4 build, but I went through some of the interesting suggestions made by some of you guys in regard to a possible future zerstorer/jabo build and set out to find out if decals could be found of either one of those.

With a G-2 in the stash I figured this one was pretty fitting and very cool with this hand on the nose. Many thanks indeed Maximowitz for pointing out this one

Attachments

• 1821cfc73e6c96e566bb4109abcf52b9.png
    99 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Hi Maximowitz

The Pilot in the Front of this Bf110 was my Grandfather Josef Scheidler.

Users who are viewing this thread