F-86 of Capt. Charles McSwain Suwon, Korea (1953)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

001.JPG

These be them?

Geo

I think I made the afternoon HRH mail beaver so the decals are on there way. Not sure how long it'll take as it took a week when I sent decals to Jan across the ocean and 2 weeks to get to Andy, one province away.

Geo

Awesome I really appreciate it!

And thanks everyone feels good to be back

Thanks for the decals!

Good and bad news.... I got my stars and bars in the mail thanks to geo ! But the large academy yellow band for the fuselage disintegrated when I tried to apply it.... So I may have to paint it on which means I need to wait for paint in the mail now

Thanks gents! And Geo I appreciate it, I just have a feeling I'm going to mess it up again...myself and large decals don't really go together!! Never had success with them. I have not ordered the paint as I've been in class in an attempt to become an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician). What color yellow would this F-86 use...corresponding to vallejo model air...I have a feeling this stripe is going to be quite the paint to do especially with the black trim.

Thanks gents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back