Favorite 5 Aircraft- All Eras Allowed.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i like the chin radiator................

and it's nice to have annother bomber person around, they're far superior to fighters.............

And Fighter-Bombers such as P-38's/Mossies/Me-410's/Fw-190A/F's are better still :D I much prefer fighters to bombers however...you cant do much with a bomber....But I like a wide range of aicraft. My favourite 3 planes have different numbers of engines, but big, heavy fighters are more my thing.

Bigger is better, planes like corsairs, thunderbolts,mustangs,hellcats, seafurys are my type of fighters. Although small i like spitfires alot too.

You can do more with a fighter-bomber...

I also like the small attack bombers, Like the B-25, B-26 and the A-20...

Ah by Bombers do you men everytype of bomber, like Fighter-Bombers, Attack Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, Dive Bombers, Maritime Patrol Bombers, Light Bombers, Medium Bombers and Heavy Bombers? ;) If so, try and be a bit more specific! :lol:

and beefy..........

(in light of my dietist remark i would like to offer a vegitarian alternative, the beaufighter looks like a carrot).................

One of my favorites will always be the SR-71! So fast and So high and it's the ONLY US Air Force aircraft never to have injured or killed any crewmen in it's 40 year operational lifetime in the Air Force. Also no one has ever shot one down by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back