Finally back online... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
As some of you may have noticed, I have been very very scarce for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I accepted a new job in the United States and me and my wife packed up our house and left Germany. Things are going very well, just waiting on my car and my house hold goods to arrive.

We finally got our internet online, and I will be back in the mix again like normal. I have a lot of reading to do however, so it might take a while to get fully caught back up and up to speed.

Congratulations on the new job Chris, and welcome back to the forum. Must take some getting used to, being 'back home', after so long in Germany.

Chris, welcome back to the USofA. Going to take some adjustment after Germany. I only moved 530mi and am still unpacking, can't imagine moving from Germany to the USA. I'd need several C-130s to carry all my "stuff". If I were still in Joliet we'd only be a couple of hours by interstate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back