**** FINISHED: 1/48 Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina Commonwealth GB

I've been trying to find another way to say how great this came but but I can't so I'll express myself through smiley-cons

:greenjumpers:.

Nope that don't work...:

eeeeek:

Close but that don't work either...

:thumbup:

humm... It speaks the truth but not enough expression....

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

I think you get the point! 8)
 
Well Vic you out did your previous builds with this one :thumbleft: and as it stands now you got best of show! Cheers
 
Holy Sh*t Vic, that is fu*#@ng amazing. Sorry about language but everything else has been said already and I only just got back onto forum after that whole malware drama. Mate that is a work of inspiration for all of us. The only good thing to come out of Canberra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean
 
Very nice Vic. It's been a while since I've seen the build and I'm surprised with the amount of work you put into it. The whole diorama looks great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back