Jan 18, 2011 #21 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Lovely job Andy! As the comment in Squadron's 'Spitfire in Action' goes: 'every inch a thoroughbred...'
Lovely job Andy! As the comment in Squadron's 'Spitfire in Action' goes: 'every inch a thoroughbred...'
Jan 18, 2011 #22 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Beautiful job Andy!
Jan 18, 2011 Thread starter #23 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks guys!
Jan 30, 2011 #24 tigerdriver Staff Sergeant 791 1 Joined Sep 20, 2010 Location Norwich UK Website www.seloc.org love it , deeply impressive
Jan 30, 2011 #25 treyzx10r Senior Airman 351 1 Joined Dec 27, 2010 Location orlando Great looking Spit, the weathering is just right not overdone. Great build ,Andy hope you put it in the show its sure a winner!
Great looking Spit, the weathering is just right not overdone. Great build ,Andy hope you put it in the show its sure a winner!
Jan 30, 2011 Thread starter #26 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks guys. The local show is in June and it's probably going to be an entry.
Jan 30, 2011 #27 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Fantastic!!
Mar 5, 2011 #28 slaterat Senior Airman 546 328 Joined Feb 24, 2008 Location Calgary Great job Andy. That cockpit detail really shines. Maybe I'll see it in person at the show as I'm a Calgarian too.
Great job Andy. That cockpit detail really shines. Maybe I'll see it in person at the show as I'm a Calgarian too.
Mar 5, 2011 Thread starter #29 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks, I didn't know we were neighbours. Not 100% sure of I'll make the show yet but if so, I'll see you there!.
Thanks, I didn't know we were neighbours. Not 100% sure of I'll make the show yet but if so, I'll see you there!.
Mar 6, 2011 #30 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Andy, just realised I haven't commented on your build yet!! Suffice to say that she is beautiful! Sure puts my Spitty to shame
Andy, just realised I haven't commented on your build yet!! Suffice to say that she is beautiful! Sure puts my Spitty to shame
Mar 6, 2011 Thread starter #31 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Not at all Andy but thanks for the compliment. I think your's tunred out pretty good in fact.
Mar 12, 2011 #32 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Excellent work as always Andy!
Mar 12, 2011 Thread starter #33 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thank-you Glenn.