***Finished FW 190D-9 'Rudel' Stab/SG2***

slaterat

Senior Airman
546
328
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Location
Calgary
Well here she is. The kit is the Hasegawa 1/72 FW 190D-9. Everything is stock including the decals (except for the one that fell off that I had to fab). The base colors are Polyscale acrylics, RLM 82,76 and 75.

I bought an airbrush for this build and this is the second model I used it on. I'd rate myself a cat 2 modeler. Thanx to everyone who made this happen its been fun and a very worth while endeavour.

Slaterat
 

Attachments

  • Slate01.jpg
    Slate01.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 607
  • Slate02.jpg
    Slate02.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 464
  • Slate03.jpg
    Slate03.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 477
  • Slate04.jpg
    Slate04.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 644
  • Slate05.jpg
    Slate05.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 676
  • Slate06.jpg
    Slate06.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Slate07.jpg
    Slate07.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Slate08.jpg
    Slate08.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 428

Users who are viewing this thread

Back