Finished Shots of Each Build...

if I'm going to vote is it possible to have all the models on one page its a lot of work checking out each thread:oops:
 
if I'm going to vote is it possible to have all the models on one page its a lot of work checking out each thread
Hey Neil, I got it so u can view the final 10 pics of ech model in 27 seperate threads, or as a one pic showdown here on this page...

What else do u want from me??? All 10 pics from each build on one thread??? U know how much work that would entail for me??? Its a hellovalot easier for u to look at 27 build threads that say ***Finished....
 
Just showed Ivett this thread - her favourites were Dan's Corsair and Karl's Thunderbolt. She also really liked Daniel's Corsair and VB's Buffalo.
Thought yas might like to know! :D
 
Strewth....they all models ?....I thought some were real !

Well, I have to say that they are all winners in my view, all who entered are some very seriously talented guys out there.

Think I'll keep anything I produce well out of the reach of any camera !!!
 
Nice builds peeps ,there is some great talent out there . Keep up the good work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back