For Soren

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a little attempt at something different...

Attachments

• a6m8 soren signature.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 354
OK. The second attempt.

Attachments

• soren longnose_fw-190_2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 125
Wurger if you want Reschke's mount make it yellow one instead of green 1 as he did not fly that one in Stab./JG 301

just two centos

Dont know if its just me, but the plain white background is just plain horrendous...

The intention is also that the white background is to be transparant - I just don't know how to do this, otherwise the one I made on my own would've been like that.

Wurger,

The sig looks great, no need for any changes (except if there are any historical in-accuracies about the a/c ofcourse), all that needs to be done is make the background transparent.

Ok, thanks Gnomey

I actually think Wurger already told me this, I just didn't get it

Thanks Evangilder !

Do you think you could prevent some of the canopy disappearing ? That'd be super

Thanks for the new sig Wurger, its excellent ! And the best part is I actually had a small part in "designing" it myself

There the third attempt to .They are a gif. files so I hope they look much better.I've made one of them a bit darker then the second.
What now about them?

Attachments

• soren-longnose_fw-190dh.gif
    25 KB · Views: 8,418
  • soren-longnose_fw-190ch.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 150
Trying some new ones...

Attachments

• Sorensig7.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Sorensig.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 147
  • Sorensig11.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 4,052
Does anyone like my new sig ? Or should it be the one where the Scharfschütze is aiming directly at you ?

Changed back my avatar because I thought it didn't look right - besides I love the my current one

Hallo Sorren,
I like the marksman's siggy .But the letters are a bit small.I know I have troubles with my sight but even using glasses I wasn't able to read over this sign.Maybe you should make them bigger,think about it,please.

Users who are viewing this thread