For Wurger

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Well my friend after 2 years of waiting I finally got the pictures you requested of a Fw-190. Hope they help. Im still waiting on the second one to arrive. Hopfully it will still show up as there are 5 days left. If I missed a spot just ask hopfully I can get some more.

All the best
Paul

HPIM1095.JPG
HPIM1278.JPG
HPIM1252.JPG
HPIM1138.JPG
HPIM1137.JPG
HPIM1136.JPG
HPIM1135.JPG
HPIM1134.JPG
HPIM1100.JPG
HPIM1097.JPG
HPIM1096.JPG
HPIM1092.JPG
HPIM1093.JPG
HPIM1094.JPG
HPIM1279.JPG

Actually I think this is a Flug Werk replica made in Germany with the orginal drawings but could be wrong. Werk plate does not seem right to me.

Last edited:
Beaut pics Paul, and yes, it will be one of the Flug Werk aircraft, as their is only one genuine '190 flying at the moment, in the colours it originally wore in Russia.

wrong place, oops

I'm confused

Last edited:
Interesting link Paul, even tough rather dubious about the 'defection' and Britain designing landing gear based on the '190 !!

Considering that the Hurricane had "wide track" landing gear in 1935.

great pics of a great looking bird

It's a modern replic of the Fw190A. So it is hard to tell what version she is. If you take her camo scheme and markings of the Sturmstaffel 1 into consideration it might be the A-7 or A-8/R2 type ( it depends on a source of the info ). Of course there is lack of main features for the type used by the unit I mean the armour plates around the cockpit and the Scheuklappen on the slided back cockpit conopy.

14-blanc-oscar-Boesch.jpg

dekker3.jpg

2_66_b1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back