Forum down.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I guess someone rebooted the system or restarted Apache, but forgot to restart this service again, which runs apart from apache (hence the port number in the url).

Last edited:
Perhaps we should let the general membership know that there is a facebook group they can rally to in the event this happens again (not saying it will, but you and I both know better)

Maybe post the facebook info in the News section of the forum?
I knew the Facebook page existed but all my facebook searches couldn't find it.
The only thing I kept finding was the old twitter page that Horse doesn't update any more.
https://twitter.com/AoWW2

Wheels

Its a Closed Group, thats why.

Anybody experiencing strange cr@p? I can't access the threads I've started through the quick search function. I keep getting this:

" Oops! An error occurred: connection to 127.0.0.1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

Either through the "My Profile" link or "My Posts" link....

Nor do I Wojtek. With insomnia, it's usually just me and the spammers here in the wee hours of the morning(my time). Wish I could help banning them as it is frustrating at times watching them spread their crap and not being able to do anything about it. You and the other Mods do a bang up job keeping them at bay and sometimes it looks like you spend half of your time here dealing with them.

Geo

That's true Geo. It is the time consuming action. However I hope we can get it sorted out soon. And thank you for you offer and help. :D

W~

Nor do I Wojtek. With insomnia, it's usually just me and the spammers here in the wee hours of the morning(my time). Wish I could help banning them as it is frustrating at times watching them spread their crap and not being able to do anything about it. You and the other Mods do a bang up job keeping them at bay and sometimes it looks like you spend half of your time here dealing with them.

Geo
It is frustrating to see those a-holes swarming the forum, especially when the mods aren't on hand, but we can actually help by reporting the spammer's posts and it notifies the mods.
Think of it as ground control vectoring the CAP :D

It is frustrating to see those a-holes swarming the forum, especially when the mods aren't on hand, but we can actually help by reporting the spammer's posts and it notifies the mods.
Think of it as ground control vectoring the CAP :D

Yup! It helps immensely. One of the first things I do when coming here is check for reports.

Fully functional forum? Fully functional? Forum? Us? Here? Fully functional...need to sit down...when were we ever 'fully functional' here!? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back