Mar 15, 2006 #1 Soren 1st Lieutenant 6,457 29 Joined Feb 6, 2005 The best Bush and Clinton imitations I have ever seen ! http://media.putfile.com/Frank-Caliendo-on-Letterman-24-01-2006
The best Bush and Clinton imitations I have ever seen ! http://media.putfile.com/Frank-Caliendo-on-Letterman-24-01-2006
Mar 15, 2006 #2 Twitch Staff Sergeant 796 16 Joined Feb 4, 2006 Location City of the Angels California Frank is great. I love his John Madden stuff!
Mar 15, 2006 #3 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium I didn't see any Clinton stuff...
Mar 15, 2006 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com There was a bit (4:45-5:05 roughly). His Bush stuff wasn't bad, didn't think the rest was that funny though...
There was a bit (4:45-5:05 roughly). His Bush stuff wasn't bad, didn't think the rest was that funny though...
Mar 15, 2006 #5 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Me too....