From our 'Swettish' Representative .....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not quite young man....just jumping at any chance that I get, to use someone's net facilities! You do need a certain dose of ww2aircraft or you'll go off your nut!
Hopefully I'll be back up and running on the 30th. Tell you lot the full story then.....the uncensored one, so get all with sensitive ears and eyes to leave.....:lol:
Just now I'm using one of my friends connection to get my forum kick.....

Certainly is old boy ! Hope to have you back on permanent basis very soon old fruit!

Had more correspondence with our Glasgow-based 'Turnip'; he's now got the new Internet connection, but is having even more problems, and has to wait until Monday until an engineer from BT can have a look at it. Meanwhile, he's reformed his ways and given up drinking, and I've just seen a fairy fly past my window !!

Had more correspondence with our Glasgow-based 'Turnip'; he's now got the new Internet connection, but is having even more problems, and has to wait until Monday until an engineer from BT can have a look at it. Meanwhile, he's reformed his ways and given up drinking, and I've just seen a fairy fly past my window !!

and Golda Meir was a Greek beauty.

Ah Ha! It lives!
Right lads, stand by for a torrent of Swettish nonsense!
Good to have you back old chap - one trusts one has severely b*ll*cked one's service provider ?

Are we sure it's you Jan..........................if it is I'm opening the Bowmore......................glug...glug...glug

Good to have you back mate.

This is the real Jan....right?....:lol::lol:

Glad you're back man!

I think so old boot, at least the reflection in the mirror looked like me...or something humanlike anyway...:lol:

Ah Ha! It lives!
Right lads, stand by for a torrent of Swettish nonsense!
Good to have you back old chap - one trusts one has severely b*ll*cked one's service provider ?

WWI and WWII could be considered a minor scurmish in comparison.... ;) :lol: Just waiting to get the phone to work now...:lol:

Are we sure it's you Jan..........................if it is I'm opening the Bowmore......................glug...glug...glug

Good to have you back mate.

I expect nothing less old fruit, jolly decent of you and all that rot! :D

Bl**dy missed this place and its caracters like crrraaazzzzyyyy! :lol: :lol:

See if I can post some pics of the '109's and Corsair later today....

'Too quiet'? I've always thought that is has been a constant moaning and bitching around here....and not from me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back