Oct 22, 2010 #61 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,088 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... That's what usually kicks in, after spending a while here on the forum....
Oct 22, 2010 #62 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I'm just here for the free buffet.
Oct 22, 2010 #63 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait....."buffet"? Not "Buffett", as in "Jimmy Buffett"??? What the HECK have I been wearing this straw hat with the parrot on top for all this time???
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait....."buffet"? Not "Buffett", as in "Jimmy Buffett"??? What the HECK have I been wearing this straw hat with the parrot on top for all this time???
Oct 23, 2010 #64 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,088 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... He he he! *points finger*
Oct 23, 2010 #65 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Oct 24, 2010 #66 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Hey Dan is back!....I mean Jan......I mean Dan.......oh, forget it.
Oct 24, 2010 #67 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,088 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Heeeeereeee'ssss Jaaaan.....