Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...here we go then...

Untitled1.jpg

Well, atleast the pic u posted up for me, thanks BTW, has a decent look at the wing camo, which proves that ALOT of pro modellers did the camo pattern wrong.....

So atleast we got that goin for me....

Im concerned over the difference of the camo on the fuselage tho... The Hasegawa directions clearly show mottleing along the side, while the pic u posted shows a stiped kind of paint job...

Can u take a clearer pic Jan, or maybe a larger shot of it to show more detail??? Maybe zoom in on seperate areas of the pic??? The nose area, the mid section/cockpit, and the tail section....

And as far as I know, there is only ONE (1) "Real" pic of Red 1, this one....

67779.jpg

Not sure which kite these 4 fine fellas are sittin on...

67781.jpg

But its probably the same crate thats they are jerkin around in front of here:

67778.jpg

Are there any other pics in the book that may be of some guidance??? Maybe a shot that shows the stripish camo???

Can't do much to help now, at work, will review kit instructions, photos and profiles when I get home from work and will post some actual pics tonight.

I would be more inclined to follow the Crandall/Tullis profile work as Jerry would have the largest collection of JV44 photo's from which to create the artwork.

There are MORE pics of Red 1 than just that one....

The Guys are sitting on Red 3

I think that you can express best yourself....I think that I've done enough cursing for the nest six months. My language was so foul at times, that you'd have gotten a tear in your eye of pride....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back