Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know exactly what you mean, Les. Often happens to me, I've got to be in the mood, or inspired, to write (novel), paint my pictures, or do some modelling.
Best thing is, have a look at some of the other projects on the modelling board, especially some of Wayne's shots from the Melbourne comp/exhibition, or his own work, and get inspired!
Then, pick up one small piece of the Dora, just to look at....then you'll be on your way!
Come on mate, let's see that wonderful bird of yours grow!

i know you've had a set back les but you also have done a lot of good work on your dora, reading this thread along with waynes and the post your models thread have inspired me to start modelling again, on a less detailed level for now i admit but i'm working on it.
so how about picking it up again and showing us how its done

Thanks for the words fellas, I appreciate it.... Thing is, Ive been spending my free time working on the IL2 videos, and theres not much free time at that...

So......

My modelling has suffered... Ive been looking at the modelling threads, Im currently reading a book about the BoB, and I see that model laying upside down in my garage every morning...

I have decided that I WILL get something done with it this weekend, even if its only getting the re-taping done...

.................. ~ of course Dan since you just completed a HOT vid ....................~ you could do up a JG 301 crate

E ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back