Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost it a bit myself, when the etch didn't wanna work for me with the Mossie, just bought a few books for inspiration, and soon I'd had bought another three of them lassies....:lol:
I'm sure that the Dora will be at least as good as your other finished machines....8)

Yes it is a Tiffy unloading its rockets on some evil invaders in France...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jan... I need it...

Question................
In my re-spraying of my Dora, Im going to do the RLM76 light blue first, then the lighter RLM82 then over that go with the darker RLM 83...

Remember that the paints I have from Modelmaster have my labeled RLM 83 as being the lighter of the two... So in reality, I will be spraying my labeled RLM83 light color in place of the prescribed light RLM82.... But I spray the lighter color first then use the darker one, or is it the other way around???

Always do the lightest colours first brother and the darkest last...since it's easier to cover with the darker ones than the other way around....I learned that when I did two years in school for car painting.

So, in this case....RLM 76, then the RLM 82 and last RLM 83...

Anytime mate!

And u know what, not one single sumbitch has commented on my new slew of avatars... Not one frickin comment.... Are u guys trying to ignore and annoy me on purpose??

Jeez Dan, is it that time of month? bit f*cking grumpy by the sounds of it....C'mon man take that first step, you of all should know Sh!t happens, brush it off hit the reset button and go for it....YOU KNOW we are behind you mate!!

Oh, and yes I have been noticing your cool avatars......:headbang: :notworthy:

Nah guys, just showing my twisted side is all... Im good to go, and as a matter of fact, I got this done this afternoon... Felt good to get the airbrush goin again Wayne and Jan...

Attachments

• misc 016.jpg
    misc 016.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 107
Glad to hear Dan, glad to hear! Looks great mate, looks great! Looking forward to see the progress on this one....

And well done to get back in business again! 8) :thumbleft:

I'm a bit late here Dan, been trying to stop a mate topping himself! What I see so far looks brill - so, to put it in your words, get your a** in gear and show us more!!
Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back