Fw 190D-9 "Red1" of JV44 Lt. Heino Sachsenberg....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the fold-out of Red "1" and the Hasegawa painting guide, they've got it right...
But, the last color "profile" in your post #231 has been thrown around where the dark green should be light green etc.

Pics will be up in a while mate, I have to recharge the batteries....

Ur saying the camo in this pic is wrong??

67774.jpg

Thats the source we HAVE to use now as my direction in this project is completely fuc*ed.... In the pic, are the patterns and color choice correct in the Hasegawa directions??? Concerned about the pattern, cause there are so many examples of it being the color profile up above that pro modellers have done....

I want it right..

Thats the source we HAVE to use now as my direction in this project is completely fuc*ed.... In the pic, are the patterns and color choice correct in the Hasegawa directions??? Concerned about the pattern, cause there are so many examples of it being the color profile up above that pro modellers have done....

I want it right..
You have got the shape of the camouflage correct, the colors need to switched around though...

Beginning with the port wingtip (left am I correct?), it's light green, then dark green, light green and dark green at the wingroot....

Starboard wingtip (right I hope) is dark green, then light green, dark green and then light/dark green wingroot...
You can't actually see the starboard wingroot in this color fold-out, but since Hasegawa as got the rest correct, I'm sure that they're correct there too...

And the obvious question:

Is this book THE source we should be using??? Jan, Erich, Wojtek, Wayne????
This is the book called "JV44 The Galland Circus" by Robert Forsyth...

The color artwork and technical drawings are by Eddie J. Creek and Arthur Bentley...

I don't know if there's any better book on the subject....

Tell you what mate...I'll go and get a set of fresh ones, from the shop around the corner brother.....I'll be right back!

-----------zzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiip----------->>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back