Gaming section

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crunch

Senior Airman
Can there be another section for "Other games"?

There are other games out there on various platforms that are flight-based. There's even some great WW2 shooters out there that I'm sure some on here play. Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway is coming out in the next couple of weeks and I'm sure there'll be people on here that are mad for it. (looking to be the best ww2 game ever made - youtube it)

Blazing angels series is awesome.

I'm not saying it should be a gaming forum, and i don't think it ever will be, but having it limited to 5 sims is a bit unfair for the others methinks.

Much love :oops:

Andrew.

(Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!)

Good idea Crunch. I also have a game, "B-17" and a few others that aren't so popular but I love to play.

I was also thinking of a generic thread in the Gaming section for other things related like "What Flight Sim Not To Buy". Like a critique of some really crappy sims you might find in the bargain bin or even good ones. I got EAW for $10 in a bin which I love but I also picked up "Pearl Harbor Attack" which I wouldn't even let my dog play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back