GB#21 - Pacific Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For the time being I want to keep this simple. I've got the 1/32 Tamiya A6M2. It hasn't been started, except that the green in the cockpit was painted before the freeze up. Would it be ok if I submitted it? I know it's been done before, I just want to make sure. I'm thinking it may also finally be time to do Hammy's Corsair, are you doing yours Karl?

I wish mate, all my kits in storage while we live at the in laws
For the time being I want to keep this simple. I've got the 1/32 Tamiya A6M2. It hasn't been started, except that the green in the cockpit was painted before the freeze up. Would it be ok if I submitted it? I know it's been done before, I just want to make sure. I'm thinking it may also finally be time to do Hammy's Corsair, are you doing yours Karl?

Man Karl, I'd be going through major withdrawal by now if I were in you're place. I've been busy the last few week and have not had time to do any building. I can feel the shakes coming on already. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back