GB 25-Allied Mfg.Aircraft of WWII. DISSCUSION (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Wojtek. Never thought of an overhead aircraft. The decal sheet provides a decal that covers the entire tail/rudder section but I think it's best to mask and paint.

Geo

I'd agree with that. Likely the full vertical stab was red except fro the white strip. Can't comment on the lighter colour at "A" but there is definitely something there. There also a difference across the horizontal stab but that much be the same shadow as at C.

Here is more enlarged part of the pic above with the dark spot below the antenna mast. Maybe it can help...

P-47D-23-RA  42-27393 Little Pete 2_3.jpg

I have many allies airplanes have the choice difficult, but I think, I'll throw by the PTO at least one kit, I'm not sure if the RNZAF and RAAF for its 100 years.
Others would have to think about it.

anyone know if there decals of De haviland dragon rapide of RAAF?

I've got an Eduard P-38 lined up for this GB. It's a limited edition boxing with PTO markings to choose from. The plastic is from Academy with lots of PE and resin from Eduard to jazz it up. Not sure on which markings yet.

Sorry for the silly question, but could any one point me out where to get info on the current and also upcoming GB?
I'd like to participate bu I'm not finding the thread with the GB details and how to enroll.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanks
Paulo

All requested info you can find in the main folder of the GB build section. The current GB is of 24 number and the next one that should start soon is #25. To participate in a GB all you need is to start a thread with required form and info.

Last edited:
Sorry for the silly question, but could any one point me out where to get info on the current and also upcoming GB?
I'd like to participate bu I'm not finding the thread with the GB details and how to enroll.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanks
Paulo

Here is a link to all the planned future GB's for the next 3 years or so.
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds-official/generation-builds-2013-onwards-33203.html

And here is a link explaining what info you need to provide to participate in a GB
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds-official/post-gb-entry-39804.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back