GB 25-Allied Mfg.Aircraft of WWII. DISSCUSION

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great subjects guys!

Sergio, you can get Tasman (1:72) DH 89 markings (including RAAF subjects) on the Jays Models site:
TD7209 DH.89A Dragon Rapide TD7209 DH.89A Dragon Rapide Sht.1 [1:72nd Scale] - $5.00 : JAYS Hobby Products, Model Kits and More
TD7210 DH.89A Dragon Rapide TD7210 DH.89A Dragon Rapide Sht.2 [1:72nd Scale] - $6.00 : JAYS Hobby Products, Model Kits and More

Let me know if you get either of them, I would gladly buy the RNZAF markings off ya! :)

Hi evan, my friend, thank you very much.

I ordered the decals and the A33-3 which was one of the ones I've seen in books and while the LA5 arrives and these decals have in mind to make another plane, would be a Beechcraft C-45H 18s RAF in India with enrollment KJ555 1943.de made this plane I could not see any picture but was used in operariones observation and personnel carriers, that what I read on the net

Last edited:
Think I have narrowed down my choices for this GB....leaning towards the Trumpeter Whirlwind, as I have organised some accessories for this bird from Hannant's OR maybe a Tamiya Mosquito "Black Rufe" from the Canadian 418 Squadron.

Either would be wonderful and my heart says Canadian Mossie but I am very curious to see the Trumpeter kit done up as I would love to add that bird to my collection some day.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back